Make your own countdown timer.

Friday, November 11, 2011

It's about f**king time!

Sorry for the vulgarness of the title but it's really how i've been feeling lately. As most of you know I haven't played much tennis at all since i've been here and it's been driving my crazy. I've been trying to stay positive and used all my resources to try and find ways to play but nothing was happening and it was quite frustrating. Anyways a friend of mine at school told me about some tennis classes that he goes too where you don't need to be a member like all the other places in quito. So i asked him for the number and called the guy a while ago but he never returned my call. Finally he did at the beginning of the week and gave me details and all of that and this week I went to the classes. For where i'm at right now they're perfect. They remind 100% of the classes i used to take and teach at at Tucker Hill Inn with Smitty. It's a few teachers and then just a group of about 10 kids in total that all play and just have fun playing games and things like that. Theres levels too so theres still good competition. It's not at a level as high as I usually play at but like I said, it's perfect for where I'm at now, which is quite bad to tell you the truth. Not playing for so long really takes a toll on your game. But just after my second class yesterday i was already getting back into the swing of it. (Tennis pun!) Anyways so I'm quite happy to be playing once again, and not to mention to actually use all these tennis cloths that i brought that were beginning to look useless. Weekend plans are looking like some parties with friends and family and then tuesday of next week Ecuador is playing Peru in a world cup qualifying match and its another home match so all my friends and I are going to that so that'll be a blast. VIVA ECUADOR!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you're playing tennis again! You have waited a while:)

    ReplyDelete